As data is collected over time, the hunter who becomes the analyzer quickly starts to connect the dots and begins to make detailed meaning of the deer sign and where to better place stands or sits in the woods.
Sharing Data - Now you can share your data using the new share
feature. The share feature allows you to share all your current markers
by giving you a unique code that you can give to other hunters to load your
- Added My Stands bookmark. Fly to "Named" Tree Stand location
- Fixed Tree Stand "Marker" Bug
- Minor GUI enhancements
- Manual plotting of "markers"
- Added "marker" icon to notes
- Added Manual Sighting, Food, Other, and Camera "markers" for manual plotting
- Attach photos to "marker" details
- Map Annotations. Add borders, trail lines, arrows, etc to scouting area
- Map Orientation / Compass feature
For any question or information (such as product inquiry, order status, distribution partnership, and technical support), contact us at:
Address. 502 Court St. | Suite 241 | Utica, NY 13502